HEINEKEN | 'Sunrise' #mysunrise

The latest Enjoy Heineken Responsibly initiative "Sunrise belongs to moderate drinkers".



5 commentaires:

Lacy Wesley a dit...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Luxury Hotel Room Soccer Wallpaper MotoGP Wallpaper

Sproter Crati a dit...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on thhe head. The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.

I'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt forr something relating to this.


Wikidot

Blog

Alfa Cintalo a dit...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Click Here
Visit Web
Triberr.com

MiltonBaker a dit...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Information
Click Here
Visit Web

ritag a dit...

Ouah il est trop beau ton blog génial
cabinet de conseil

 

IPUB.CA.CX DE LA PUB RIEN QUE DE LA PUB ! - Copyright 2003-2009 All Rights Reserved
Accessible via : BLOGSPOT--JEAN-JULIEN.COM
C'est quoi ipub.ca.cx ¦ C'est un blog qui diffuse gratuitement de l'information sur la publicité et les communications partout dans le monde.
C'est le premier blog québécois qui parle de publicité et qui s'adresse à la fois aux professionnels et aux étudiants.
C'est un formidable moyen de donner son point de vue et de démarrer des discussions.
C'est un outil d'échange au service d'une communauté de passionné(e)s!