PUB | Thai Health Fundation smoke free

Ce spot anti-tabac invite les adultes à suivre leurs propres conseils. 

 

5 commentaires:

Lacy Wesley a dit...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. Information Information Information

Sproter Crati a dit...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Green Life
Fairytale

khadafipernando a dit...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Foorumi.turunsrk.fi
Information

Manila a dit...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Mmix.com
Information
Click Here

Brilian Ajab a dit...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Adopsclubindia.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

 

IPUB.CA.CX DE LA PUB RIEN QUE DE LA PUB ! - Copyright 2003-2009 All Rights Reserved
Accessible via : BLOGSPOT--JEAN-JULIEN.COM
C'est quoi ipub.ca.cx ¦ C'est un blog qui diffuse gratuitement de l'information sur la publicité et les communications partout dans le monde.
C'est le premier blog québécois qui parle de publicité et qui s'adresse à la fois aux professionnels et aux étudiants.
C'est un formidable moyen de donner son point de vue et de démarrer des discussions.
C'est un outil d'échange au service d'une communauté de passionné(e)s!